I guess this is "an Agoran decision
         to select the winner of the election (the poll).". The rule
provides that
         "For this
         decision, the Vote Collector is the Assessor, the valid
         options are the candidates for that election (including
         those who become candidates after its initiation), and the
         voting method is instant runoff."

The rules now also provide no way for the ADoP to resolve such an
Agoran decision, but the election's initiation stated that the ADoP
was the resolver. I guess the election would sort of dissolve in thin
air if this interpretation was taken.