Adoption index: 3.0
Author: Aris
Co-author(s): Alexis

Amend Rule 2493, "Regulations", by

  * Replacing every instance of the word "instrument" with the words "textual
    entity"; and
  * Amending the second paragraph to read in full "A regulation must be
    authorized by at least one rule in order for it to exist. A regulation has
    effect on the game (only) insofar as the rule or rules that authorized it
    permit it to have effect. If reasonably possible, a regulation should be
    interpreted so as to defer to other rules. The procedure for resolving
    conflict between regulations is the same as it is for rules (for the
    purposes of resolving conflicts only, a regulation is treated as if it
    had the power of its least powerful parent rule)."