On 2017-10-21 09:22, Kerim Aydin wrote:

Telnaior - you should announce intent to win with 2 days notice, in
case proposal 7923 passes...

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017, ATMunn . wrote:
Speaking of...

If Telnaior's shiny balance is 0 as of the sending of this message, I transfer
10 shinies to Telnaior.

I included the conditional in case Agora did have enough shinies for the
welcome package to succeed. I don't think it did, however.