On Mon, 23 Oct 2017, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
> As of the original publication time of the initial attempt to assess the
> recent batch of proposals, the decision had not been resolved.

Just an observation (I should have put in my judgement maybe).
Most self-ratifying quantities (e.g. shinies) separate the actions
from the ratifying report - you don't ratify the actions, you
instead ratify the state resulting from past actions.

Decisions are different - the act of resolving is simultaneously
the report that self-ratifies.  This means it's IMPOSSIBLE to
"correct" such a report without changing its state.  (this is
why this type of CoE required this extra step, but most don't).

-G.