Not right now, because PSS hasn't got two support or initiated the
election. If you want to preempt him and initiate it now, you may. The
ADoP no longer has to do anything straight after an election's
initiation, because the Nomination Period lasts 7 days. After that's
over, you have to distribute campaign proposals (distribute like the
Promotor does) and initiate the Agoran Decision. The Assessor will
count the votes and resolve that Decision.

--