On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Alexis Hunt <aler...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Consequently, I'm considering dropping out of the race in favour of Trigon,
> but I have a few questions for em:
>
> 1. What method do you plan to use to keep the ruleset up to date?
> 2. A past practice of Rulekeepors has been to, upon changes being made to
> the ruleset, publish a note about the changes, in particular highlighting
> changes that failed due to ambiguity, insufficient power, and the like. a)
> Will you carefully apply changes to the ruleset, ensuring that they fully
> comply with the (quite stringent) requirements set out in 105? b) Will you
> resume this practice of publishing notes?
> 3. Are you familiar with all the rules regarding what is permissible and
> required of the Rulekeepor, and what is forbidden? For example, what sort of
> formatting changes are you permitted and not permitted to do?
> 4. Will you endeavour to keep rule annotations up to date?
> 5. How will you publish your ruleset besides the mailing list? Will you make
> a repository available?
> 6. Will you do any historical work on the ruleset to make it easier to view
> past rulesets?
> 7. How do you plan to organize rules within the ruleset?

I have some questions for Trigon as well.

A1. Will you continue to publish your changes to our site (preferably
in html as well as the text)? We can give you (and anyone else who
wants/needs it) access to our Github, which is where the site comes
from.
A2. Will you accept volunteer contributions for judicial annotations?

-Aris