I point the finger at Aris for failing to distribute the below proposal.

On 10/29/2017 3:34 AM, Aris Merchant wrote:
I missed this. I'll distribute it with my proposal pool, which may be
a little late (please don't point a finger at me anyone), but should
be coming out in the next ~24 hours.

-Aris

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Owen Jacobson <o...@grimoire.ca> wrote:
I submit the following proposal, and spend 2 sh. to pend it. -o

Title: FV Restoration
Author: o
AI: 1

If rule 2456 (“The Treasuror”) does not already contain it, add the following
paragraph to the end of that rule:

   The Treasuror CAN flip the floating value once a week by announcement. As
part
   of eir weekly duties, e SHALL flip the Floating Value to the number of
Shinies
   owned by Agora; e SHALL NOT ever set it to a different value.
   E SHOULD do this while publishing eir weekly report. If the Treasuror
   discovers that e last flipped the floating value to an incorrect value and e
   would not otherwise be able to set it again yet, e CAN and SHALL set the
value
   to what it should have been set to in the first place by announcement.

(Just kidding, this is to a-d)