I've come up with 1 politician name for each political party:

Platonic Isolationists - Aristotle
New Punchbowl Reformers - Nick P. Ronald
Costume Conservatives - Pinocchio
Substance Use Liberals - The Drunk Clinton (please nobody get offended)
Official Raving Monster Looney Party - Weird Al

One other one I came up with just to throw in there: Rob Boss

Bonus points to anyone who figures out the reasoning behind Pinocchio.