With the caveat that submodules have really bad user experience _even by the
standards of Git’s awful UX_:

        git submodule add https://github.com/AgoraNomic/Header some-directory

with “some-directory” replaced with whatever’s useful in the context where you
want to include it.

To reconstruct submodules that already exist, either clone the repository with
--recursive, or run git submodules update --init --recursive in an existing
clone. (They do the same thing.)

-o