You could also increase welcome packages over time or tie winning
conditions and such to the amount of time playing or have
inflation-controlled currencies independent for each player based off of
usage and receipt of the currencies. I think that the first or second
would be easiest by the final one would be the most interesting.

--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus