I like how Aristotle is Drunk.

On 11/21/2017 7:26 PM, Telnaior wrote:
In accordance with the rule "Get This Party Started", I do the following:

I create 20 politicians as follows:

PLA - Platonic Isolationists
1. Aristotle
2. Joseph "Stealin'" McCarthy
3. Boris Eatstumuch
4. Xi Kingpin

NPR - New Punchbowl Reformers
1. Nick P. Ronald
2. Mickey Joker
3. Mad Cap'n Tom
4. Politician McPoliticianface

COS - Costume Conservatives
1. Pinocchio
2. Malcolm Turncoat
3. Mad "Max" Robespierre
4. Rob Boss

SUL - Substance Use Liberals
1. The Drunk Clinton
2. Bob
3. Natasha Nogoodnik
4. Nikolai Shootemdedsky

MLP - Official Raving Monster Looney Party
1. Weird Al
2. Screaming Lord Sutch
3. Cookie Monster
4. John Johnson

I assign these politicians to Posts as follows:
Host - Mad Cap'n Tom
Planner - Joseph "Stealin'" McCarthy
Enforcer - Xi Kingpin
Organiser - Mad "Max" Robespierre
Creep - Politician McPoliticianface
Schmoozer - The Drunk Clinton
Decorator - John Johnson
Loner - Pinocchio
Drunk - Aristotle
Mystery - Mickey Joker
Wild One - Malcolm Turncoat
Hat Rack - Nick P. Ronald
No Post - Nikolai Shootemdedsky
No Post - Bob
No Post - Natasha Nogoodnik
No Post - Weird Al
No Post - Rob Boss
No Post - Cookie Monster
No Post - Screaming Lord Sutch
No Post - Boris Eatstumuch

The Random Number Goddess gave us a veeeeeeery unbalanced mix here, every
single NPR member got into a post and three each for PLA and COS, but only one
each for SUL and MLP!

I also increase each Politician's Stress by twice eir rank.

Finally, I assign Policies as follows:
PLA - Economy
NPR - Justice
COS - Efficiency
SUL - Legislation
MLP - Participation

I now cause the rule "Get This Party Started" to repeal itself.

Now then, as a reward for coming up with Politician names, I transfer the
following:
30 Bills to ATMunn
15 Bills to Alexis
5 Bills to G.
5 Bills to Cuddle Beam
5 Bills to Aris

This offer will continue, as I expect a regular supply of Politician names to
be needed. As the economy changes, I will change the reward currency
accordingly.