> On Nov 28, 2017, at 11:46 PM, VJ Rada <vijar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can't non-players own bills?

Well, I thought not, but on futher review, maybe they can.

Rule 2166 (“Assets”):

     Unless modified by an asset's backing document, ownership of an
     asset is restricted to Agora, players, and contracts. As an
     exception to the last sentence, non-player persons are generally
     able to own assets defined by a contract they are a party to,
     subject to modification by the contract in question.

Contract text, “The Agoran Credit Union”:

    Bills are a private, liquid, indestructibe currency.

You appear to be party to that contract, even if you successfully deregistered,
and therefore can still own Bills. In case I’m wrong, I phrased my action the
way I did so that it would be harmless if it didn’t do what I intended.

-o