Weird... Anyone here who uses Thunderbird and knows how to fix this?

On 4/16/2018 1:58 PM, Corona wrote:
​Yes, I see 2 lines only too.​

~Corona

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 7:02 PM, ATMunn <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Also, are my messages showing up for everyone else as not being wrapped?
When I'm typing, the message shows up as being wrapped, but when I look at
the message after it's been sent, it's not wrapped. (like, for example,
this message shows up as 5 lines right now, but will probably be 2 or 3
when I send it)