I thought of that. In some ways that would be preferable, but they're
an interesting system that hasn't been around that long. When it gets
closer to October (presuming we don't get rid of it sooner), we should
maybe come up something where we could create a timed repeal, and then
make delaying it a mini-game.

-Aris