​​Gratituous arguments: You need to "publish a notice" to vote. R478/Fora
says:

'A public message is a message sent via a public forum, or sent to all
players and containing a clear designation of intent to be public. [...] A
person "publishes" or "announces" something by sending a public message.'

The message does not need to be sent to all players, it merely needs to be
sent via a public forum, and presumably it doesn't need to be received by
all players (excerpt from the same rule):

'Each player should ensure e can receive messages via each public forum.'

Clearly, the _receiving_ player is responsible for making sure e can
receive messages, not the sender or the Registrar.

~Corona