I would like to express my sincere thanks to omd for eir continued
support of the mailing lists. I hope that everyone recognizes what
hard work it is to manage web servers. I would be interested in
awarding them the patent title, "Technical Hero of Agora" or a lesser
patent title, if a heroic title could not be agreed upon. What do
others think on the matter?