I submit this notice of honor:

-1 to D. Margaux for being a manipulator
+1 to D Margaux for helping debug zombie rules

I call a CFJ: This Notice of Honour causes a player's karma to change by
exactly one and then change back.

Arguments: In standard English, initials can be spelled with periods and
spaces between them, with only periods, with only spaces, or with nothing.
For example:

J. R. R. Tolkien
J.R.R. Tolkien
J R R Tolkien
JRR Tolkien

All four aforementioned names refer to the same person, John Ronald Reuel
Tolkien. Since all players are persons, it follows that initials should be
accepted using any method of separation.

Therefore, "D. Margaux" and "D Margaux" refer to the same person, a person
who registered during April of this year.

This ends my arguments for a frivolous CFJ. I probably did something wrong.