On Fri, 28 Sep 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:

2. Not only does the chosen term ("reiterate") have a common use that
makes sense in context of voting, but the common use is actually opposite
the proposed meaning!  To "reiterate" means to "restate clearly".  If you
say "I hereby restate my name for the record" but don't actually restate
your name, that's "I Say I Did" - it's not true that you did it.
Similarly, if you say "I reiterate my vote" without actually restating
your vote, you're not telling the truth in common language.  Since this is
a complete reverse of the term's common-language use, and the common-use
makes perfect sense with respect to restating a vote, I'd give a -1 there.

I thought "reiterate" could also refer to actions rather than statements, and Wiktionary agrees with me.

However, this shouldn't change the conclusion much, because *then* there is a natural meaning that says absolutely nothing about including zombies.

Greetings,
Ørjan.