On Sun, 21 Oct 2018, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:

Ah, darn it. (This message best viewed in a fixed-width font.) I don't know whether this would have worked anyway but it would have been amusing.

That looked quoted, so I'm pretty sure would be excluded by the principles in G.s recent (although currently reconsidering) judgement.

For the record, I'm starting to get burned out on attempts to declare apathy. No more from me for a while.

It should become way harder to pull off once Proposal 8107 passes, anyway.

Greetings,
Ørjan.