Good point. I forget how the pledge rules work; am I allowed to withdraw this pledge now?

On 12/9/2018 8:44 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
I believe it is not reasonably possible for you to know whether there is a
person who meets these conditions, and if so, who it is, unless you have been
keeping meticulous records of all previous transfers of coins to you.

Does that mean the pledge is INEFFECTIVE? Or EFFECTIVE but impossible to
violate? Or are you already violating it, or unable to avoid violating it on
December 16? I have no idea.

-twg