I retract the last one and submit this one:

 Title: Happy Birthday To You
 Author: Trigon
 Coauthors: ATMunn
 AI: 1

Enact a new rule entitled "Birthday Gifts", power=1, with the text:
      It is considered to be a player's Agoran Birthday when on the
      Agoran day e registered, if it is also a different Agoran year.
      Exactly once each time it is a player's Agoran Birthday, any other
      player CAN grant em 3 coins by announcement.

      Players SHOULD announce their Agoran Birthdays.

The first sentence doesn't seem to make sense grammatically. "It is considered ... when on the Agoran day e registered, if ..."

I am not sure if this is better, but whatever.

I submit the following proposal.

Title: Happy Birthday To You