No. I don't really actually care about this proposal. I just thought of it on a whim and this week was slow.

On 12/15/18 2:56 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
The traditional objection raised against this is that it encourages schemes
where one lists someone as a coauthor in exchange for them doing the same,
or the like. Do you have any ideas about how to stop that from happening?

-Aris

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 12:21 PM Reuben Staley <reuben.sta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I submit the following proposal:

-----
Title: Sharing the Wealth
Author: Trigon
Coauthors:
AI: 1

Amend rule 2496 "Rewards" by replacing the list element beginning "Being
the author" that reads:

        * The following apply to adopted proposals:

          * Being the author: a number of coins equal to ((the total
            number of valid ballots cast FOR the decision - the total
            number of valid ballots cast AGAINST) times its adoption
            index) rounded up.
         * Being listed as a coauthor: the same amount, divided by 2 and
           rounded up.
--
Trigon

--