On 1/3/2019 12:00 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:> Also, this may vary depending on rate of play, but maybe a "monthly
magazine" is a better model than a weekly journal - that gives long
enough to summarize e.g. the full proposing and implementation of a
proposal, or a full round of some subgame - three weeks is long enough
to lose track of daily happenings and get a reminder, while a week might
not be.

I really like this idea‚ actually. It takes a lot of the pressure of of me to publish it, allows me to be more relaxed, and probably makes it more useful. I think I will actually do this.