On Jan 29, 2019, at 12:16 PM, D. Margaux <dmargaux...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I assign these CFJs to G., as the first and only player to have expressed
> any interest in judging them.

Just to note, lately (since you've joined) people have favored more than
usual I think - common practice is to favor if you're *really* interested,
but if someone is "sure I could judge or not" they tend not favor and let
the random number god decide (more fun to get diverse views that way and
take the randomness it brings in).  I wouldn't feel that you had to wait
more than say 48 hours before resorting to an arbitrary/random assignment
(And if you want, as a policy, to encourage more frequent favoring, that's
totally cool but you'll probably have to remind people to be more
proactive).