For some reason some of Agora is falling into my Spam on gmail.

If you’re going to limit Energy use to a max of X because of the profit in
savings both combatants would get, it’s more profitable to limit it to a
max of X-1. And X-2, etc. I don’t know where some kind of equilibrium would
be reached but I’m under the impression that the best strategy is to just
spend 1 Energy to attack and have the other concede and spend 0, decided
via an external agreement/competition that isnt an actual Space Battle.