When my spaceship was destroyed, I purposely avoided repairing it
because I knew it would fail (I thought that was known and by design
so I didn't mention it).  I would have done space stuff otherwise.  I
would object to fixing it for people who didn't read the rule, except
through a proposal changing the rule.  :P.