On Thu, 14 Feb 2019, D. Margaux wrote:

The way it should work is for Agora to be satisfied if any of (1)
through (4) are satisfied. That is, Agora is “satisfied” if there were
fewer than N objections and the action was without N objections; OR if
there are more than N supporters and the action was with N support; OR
the ratio of supporters to objectors is greater than or equal to N and
the action is to be taken with N Agoran Consent; etc.

That breaks if intents are allowed to be both with objection and with support. I think there was once a rule that allowed making intents with stricter methods than necessary (I guess you still can add conditions).

Greetings,
Ørjan.