On Sat, 2019-06-01 at 20:57 -0400, Jason Cobb wrote:
> I'm new, and I've just started reading the rules, so please forgive me if
> this is has an obvious answer.
>
> Can the Rulekeepor assign any ID numbers to rules that e wishes? I ask
> because I noticed that the ID numbers of rules affect conflict resolution,
> and there doesn't seem to be a way of assigning ID numbers specified in the
> rules, thus giving the Rulekeepor some (small) amount of say in the
> application of the rules.

There used to be a rule enforcing a particular ID number allocation
algorithm. It got repealed, though, so right now it's fully up to the
Rulekeepor.

I think that at the time, we were in an "office perk era" where
officers were paid via giving them advantages like that one, because
there wasn't a functioning economy, so the discretion didn't seem out
of place. Some of the perk economy still survives, and I don't think
it's doing any real damage.

--
ais523