"understood" :)

To fill this out, at one time we had a more strictly-structured
judges' rota system that used a bunch of puns on the "bench" concepts
with switches on whether a judge was "sitting" or "standing" and
"lying down" IIRC that indicated how recently e'd been a judge.
Actually relevant given omd's post on judicial reforms, as I was
playing with the idea of trying such a rota again (informally, or if
there are judicial reforms in the air via proposal).