Wait, I'm confused. omd's revised judgement says "so it seems that
imposing the Cold Hand of Justice is impossible after all.", and I
think this is because omd realized that the new "only using the
methods" clause means attempts to impose the CHoJ actually don't work.
Or did I get something backward?