How exactly does one abuse the position of Promotor? It doesn't seem like the office has much discretion over what it does. The only thing I can see is deciding whether or not to retry FAILED QUORUM proposals.

Changing the text of a proposal (or something like that) could probably be construed as a lie or a falsehood published in a report.

Jason Cobb