This leaves it undefined what a game-defined action is.
It was a term of art that my proposal would have created. Just incorporating my definition here doesn't work as it was "An action is game-defined if and only if it is a regulated action of some binding entity." That obviously doesn't help in this proposal.

Jason Cobb