Sorry! Will do.

Jason Cobb

On 6/22/19 9:24 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
Note from the Office of the Promotor:

Please don't use the > style quote formatting again. It makes text
formatting a nightmare, and stops me from wrapping lines.

-Aris

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:01 PM Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh, I meant to make it say "player" instead of "person who plays the
game" anyway.

I withdraw my most recently submitted proposal (again).

I submit the following proposal:

Title: Rule 2479 Cleanup (v1.2)

Author: Jason Cobb

Adoption Index: 1.7

Text:

{

Amend Rule 2479 ("Official Justice") as follows:

Replace the text

         The Referee CAN, subject to the provisions of this rule, impose
         Summary Judgment on a person who plays the game by levying a fine
         of up to 2 blots on em. Summary Judgement is imposed on the
         Referee's own initiative, and not in response to any official
         proceeding.
with the text

         Subject to the provisions of this rule, the Referee CAN, by
announcement,
         impose Summary Judgment on a player. When e does so, e levies a fine of
         up to 2 Blots on em. If e does not specify the number of Blots in the
fine,
         the attempt to impose Summary Judgment is INEFFECTIVE. Summary
Judgement is
         imposed on the Referee's own initiative, and not in response to any
official proceeding.
}

Jason Cobb