CFJ 3695:  No zombies or other act-on-behalf communications allowed in space
battles (my fault for the judgement I'm afraid):

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2019-January/039826.html

On 7/23/2019 5:04 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

I think this is one we dealt with in Feb when the first battle
including a zombie was resolved, I'll go look.