I think it is logical to give this responsibility to the Rulekeepor, and I would take it up. A couple years ago when I was running for Rulekeepor I had a similar idea, but eventually gave up on it because I figured it was quite unimportant.

As of writing this, I express complete nonchalance about whether this should pass or not.