On 8/1/2019 6:26 PM, D. Margaux wrote:
>> On Aug 1, 2019, at 10:52 AM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@uw.edu> wrote:
>>
>> D. Margaux (semi-timely, noted e was being busy, but still on list -
> weekend)
>
> I've only had one CFJ in recent weeks and I believe I judged it in a
> timely fashion, didn't i? Or were there CFJs that I missed?
>
> Admittedly it's been hard for me to keep up with large volume of email
> traffic recently, but I like judging CFJs and I try to be punctual about
> it.

OH sorry! - you recused yourself from ... uh... CFJ 3745 on Jul 10 and
I thought you said around that time that you were pretty busy and paying
less attention.  After your R2492-mandated timeout I kept you in that
category because you hadn't explicitly said you were less busy.  "semi-
timely" was a poor choice of words.

-G.