On Sat, 2019-12-07 at 15:55 -0500, ATMunn wrote:
> I flip my Master switch to myself.
>
> I create the following proposal:
>
> -----
> Title: "A Glorious Revival"
> Author: ATMunn
> AI: 1
>
> Create a rule entitled "A Glorious Revival" with the following text:
>       The following is a piece of text encoded with a SHA-256 hash:
>
>       ab502a7317c6d38f698500ff862606631e24fbdc9f9e1250851e4bf2cdd30844
>
>       As long as it has been less than 1 week since the enactment of
>       this rule, any player CAN, by announcement, guess the text
>       encoded by the above hash. If e is correct, this rule is
>       immediately repealed. If a week passes without any player
>       successfully guessing the text, ATMunn CAN, and SHALL in a
>       timely fashion, reveal the text. The text then becomes a
>       document which is immediately ratified, and this rule is
>       immediately repealed.
> -----
>
> [It's been a while. I thought I might come back to Agora. I wanted to do
> something cool in my un-zombie message, but this is the best I could
> come up with. I had some other ideas but wasn't sure how to make them
> work. I can't guarantee I'll be super active, but I'll at least vote and
> stuff and try to participate in any sub-games that come up.]

It would be trivial for a rule like this to be a dictatorship scam (or,
indeed, anything else); even if we guess your intentions, guessing the
exact text of the document is basically impossible, and even if we
succeed, we don't gain anything.

As such, enacting it is almost certainly going to be a bad idea.

--
ais523