On 12/11/19 2:29 PM, James Cook wrote:
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 at 16:59, Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 12/11/19 11:54 AM, James Cook wrote:
Can you point to an example? At a quick glance, the formatting looks
the same as athttps://agoranomic.org/ruleset/slr.txt  . In particular,
I see blank lines between paragraphs in Jason Cobb's email.

-- - Falsifian

My email client also renders indents, but it appears to have blank lines
on the archives. I'm pretty sure there are no tab characters in the
ruleset itself, so my best guess is my email client doing something
weird, but ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯.

--
Jason Cobb

I'm using GMail. I saw indented paragraphs when I clicked the link to
view the rest of the message (by default only the first part is
shown). But in the normal message view, or if I click "show original",
I see blank lines. I'm inclined to blame GMail.

My client is Thunderbird, which did the same thing. But I've figured it out - it was the blank lines having indents on them (without futher text). I'll probably just update Trigon's script to strip those indents out.

--
Jason Cobb