All of the messages having been sent to the public forum would apparently
stop me from being PM (see the recent thread). In general, it seems unfair
to have changes to the gamestate occurring without a significant number of
people being apprised of them. I’d urge going the other direction, and
making it so that none of the messages during the relevant were ever sent
to the PF.

-Aris