My gut feeling is that this is a bit overcomplicated. There are too
many categories. Additionally, I dislike this sort of pragmatization.
The generally platonic model has served Agora well the vast majority
of the time. I don't have extended reasoning here, those are just my
initial reactions.

-Aris