Okay, that was astonishingly convincing. I’m not going to change my
personal approach to scams (at the very least ones that use my official
position; I don’t think I’ve ever stated on record that I’ll never write a
scam proposal, though I’ve also scrupulously avoided doing so). However,
you have convinced me to vote on your proposals on their merits until the
loopholes within them are actually located. I assure you that I will be
looking through them at some point and trying to find those loopholes,
which I believe almost certainly exist, myself.

Re the final matters: I apologize for the capitalization error and will
make an effort to be more diligent in the future. It is difficult because
my computers are prone to correcting what they perceive as spelling errors
on their own; I cannot remember if that is what happened here or not. Your
letter seems eminently degree worthy.

-Aris