On Mon, 2020-01-20 at 01:42 +0000, Timon Walshe-Grey via agora-business
wrote:
> I trusted (and still trust) em not to unnecessarily wreak havoc on
> Agora if and when e is successful at perpetrating one.

I'm intrigued at the suggestion that there may be times when wreaking
havoc on Agora is necessary.

(I know there are a couple of occasions in the past when we passed
rules with random effects that were perceived as likely to cause damage
to the ruleset, as a method of shaking things up a little or just
giving us something else to talk about. Perhaps that counts?)

--
ais523