On 1/21/2020 4:31 AM, Timon Walshe-Grey via agora-discussion wrote:
> G. wrote:
>>> 8293  Bernie, twg              1.0   CFJ Bait
>> AGAINST.  Only natural persons can register so this fails off the
>> bat unless I miss something - not particularly interesting.
>
> The first sentence yes, but none of the others are expressly
> conditional on that working :)
>
> Several of the others probably fail for similar reasons but afaict "I
> grant myself 9 coins" meets the tests Aris outlined in eir judgement
> on your version, which means several of the "I transfer X coins" may
> work too. Genuinely have no idea what results it has if any.

Hmm, the Notice of Honour one might be interesting.

If a proposal used our standard proposal style and said "G.'s karma is
hereby increased by 1; nch's is hereby decreased by 1" it should work just
fine (karma isn't secured or anything so proposals can change it).

Does cloaking those two statements as a "notice of honour" make it subject
e.g. to R2510(1)'s "be the first valid Notice of Honour that player has
published..." which would invalidate it as it wasn't published by a player?
Or do we just say that the "notice" label is syntactic sugar and the changes
are made as if it was a pair of more normally-written proposal-specified
changes.

-G.