On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 01:05 omd via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> Hmm... Good point.  It shouldn't be.  The point was to clarify that
> even if the gamestate doesn't have a list of legal fictions, legal
> fictions can still exist due to rules (which are themselves part of
> the gamestate).

Ah... so maybe your intention was to prevent rules from getting away with
stuff like "this rule is treated as though its power were 5"?

For what it's worth, I like this language (even though it will certainly
never make it into Agora, for being too vague):

A rule of lower power cannot enact, repeal, amend, override, subvert or
interfere with a rule of higher power.

—Warrigal