> On Feb 9, 2020, at 12:37 PM, Edward Murphy via agora-business
> <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> Proposal: Switch Responsibility Responsibility
> (co-author = Alexis, chamber = Efficiency)
>
> Amend Rule 2603 (Switch Responsibility) by appending this text:
>
>      The ADoP CAN appoint a player to such an office by announcement,
>      and SHOULD appoint the player primarily responsible for its
>      existence.

1006/44 already states, in its last paragraph, "When a proposal takes effect
and creates a new office, if the proposal does not specify otherwise, the
author of that proposal becomes the holder of the office.” That’s what I had in
mind when writing that rule; do we believe it doesn’t work? Additionally, it’s
with noting that I intentionally didn’t allow these offices to be reappointed,
on the theory that it would encourage us to assign the switches to a proper
office (by proposal) instead of keeping the interim office indefinitely.

Gaelan