El 18/02/2020 a las 8:52, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion escribió:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:48 PM sukil via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

El 18/02/2020 a las 1:49, Timon Walshe-Grey via agora-business escribió:
Alexis wrote:
I point a finger at myself for failing to appoint a Speaker in a timely
fashion.
Oh good grief, I'm not _that_ disappointed - just found it ironic that
I'd been narrowly beaten to Speaker twice in short succession (first by
Falsifian). The chances that my not getting platinum _right now_ will
have any significant effect down the line must be astronomically small.
Besides, I'm planning an infinite-coins scam when Falsifian's currency
revaluation proposal passes, so I'll get another shot.

*ahem*

The violation was clearly accidental, and for the reasons above, I judge
that it was minor and inconsequential. Therefore I impose the Cold Hand
of Justice on Alexis by levying a fine on em of the minimum possible
value, 1 blot.

This fine is forgivable; in a timely fashion, Alexis CAN expunge 1 blot
from emself by publishing a formal apology of at least 200 words and
including the words "malfeasance", "disorderly", "platinisation",
"iridescence", "dolomite" and "Malbolge", explaining eir error, shame,
remorse and ardent desire for self-improvement.

Alexis wrote:
I resign Prime Minister.
I deputise for Prime Minister to appoint Jason to the office of Speaker.

I award myself Cyan Glitter.

(An acceptable substitute :P)

-twg
Shouldn't this (and previous one) in this thread go into business? I
promise I'm not trying to be pedantic here, I'm just trying to make sense
of this. Reasoning: these (unless there's a joke going on) are in-game
actions.

They are to business, I think (unless I’m really tired and being even more
silly than normal)? They just still have “DIS” in the subject line because
they’re a reply to a message sent to DIS.

-Aris

Me really dumb, you're right. I didn't read the "via" part in the "from" field, I just read the subject and supposed tha, as a "BUS:" was missing from the beginning, I thought they were going to discussion.