On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:16 PM Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 4/10/2020 1:08 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:05 PM Kerim Aydin via agora-business
> > <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> >> As Arbitor I hereby respond to the petition: "I'll plan to have a look
> >> sometime.  I'm really not keen on petitions."
> >
> > I like them, but I also seem to be the only one who uses them. I won't
> > be too disappointed if they get repealed.
>
> To be clear, AFAIK I've never not responded to polite (or even not-polite)
> requests and I'll really try to get around to this one before the month
> ends (the database is still missing a dozen cases from early 2019) :).
> Honestly I didn't notice the 'petition' keyword in your announcement until
> Alexis attempted to point fingers.

That's entirely fair. TBH, I've been meaning to send out a reminder to all
the officers involved, and just haven't ever gotten to it. I was going to
do that today, after sending out my call for nominations, and then give
everyone another few days at least before pointing any fingers. Maybe this
represents an inherent weakness of the petition model though.

-Aris