On Sun, 2020-05-03 at 11:38 -0700, Kerim Aydin via agora-business
wrote:
> I submit the following proposal, "with smiles and soap", AI 1:
>
> Create a power-1 Rule, "The Snark":
>
>       When this rule is enacted, a proposal is created with the
>       title "A Boojum", an indeterminate text, and an adoption
>       index of 1.
>
>       Any player CAN cause this rule to repeal itself, with
>       Notice.

This seems risky to me, because if this proposal passes I find it hard
to see how the resulting newly created proposal won't also end up
passing, and I can't guarantee that there are no dictatorship scams
exploitable via an AI 1 proposal.

As a consequence, it may end up completely, 100% impossible to ever get
the gamestate back into a determinate state.

--
ais523