1) I think this is already a thing? Like, we can have that:
- The internal computation of a contract is decided by some
contract-defined mechanism which is then observed and interpreted by the
outside of Agora. For example "the interpretation of this contract shall be
considered to be what John Doe says it is", and then John Doe states the
interpretation, and then Agora interprets that statement to compute the
contract.
- Or the computation of the contract is interpreted by Agora (without any
"interpretations of interpretations") anyways because the scope of CfJs
includes them.

Like, whatever happens (barring possible weirdness), I'm under the
impression that contracts are fully trapped within the jurisdiction of
Agora's CfJs regardless.

Also, aren't all contracts public already? We had that big cleanup and all
before, where all "hidden" ones were destroyed and stuff like that, so they
aren't a thing anymore, I assume?

2) I'm pretty confused about this lol. You mean Finger Pointing to real
life events? Or things like certain social interactions here in Agora's
mailing list?

About the victim blaming example, I also really don't think that bringing
up politics and morality at large into Agora is going to be a good idea
unless we're playing pretend to act a certain way. For example, being
Cheetos extremists who praise Cheetos as absolute. Like that nobody has to
champion themselves any certain view.

I'm fine with the mini-political/moral arguments about how nomic and games
are run and what happens, I adore it, actually. I find it very interesting.
But getting to greater, real life stuff - oh boy. It might work because I
feel like our opinions are very homogeneous but I don't want some minority
of people to feel pushed away because they happen to be muslim or whatever
and we're circlejerking morality which is against their beliefs.