On Thu, May 14, 2020, 2:40 PM Aris Merchant <
thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 14, 2020, 2:24 PM Jason Cobb via agora-discussion <
> agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/20 4:13 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-official wrote:
>> > 8387l  Aris, P.S.S.             1.0   Defense Against the Dark Arts
>>

>> Was this proposal ever actually submitted to the public forum?
>>
>> --
>> Jason Cobb
>>

> Whoops. I thought I did, but nope. I'll submit it for the next
> distribution.
>
> -Aris

Sorry all. So what happened here is that normally when I add a proposal, I
copy it from the public forum. When I submitted the proposal though, I copy
it directly from my private records. That means that if I think I've
submitted it, there's no step where that gets double checked. I'm kinda sad
that it didn't make this distribution. All entirely my fault though, and
I'm sorry for the trouble.

-Aris